Subscribe Us

Header Ads

I want my hair back now.....

Yep...that's me. How smoking are those glasses. First of all I want to say thanks to Meg
for her post today that Hot Pocket video is the best!!! I have watched it 3 times now and I can't stop. I laugh soooo hard. I have been walking around all day saying 'Hot Pocket' in a really high voice. I really needed that. I have been having a very busy couple of weeks and always running behind....aaaahhhh. I am behind on emails, sewing, organizing you name it. So now I will take some time to show you some stuff that inspired me this week.
First there is Pearl the Chihuahua...
then our friend Graeme
this gorgeous Cabinet
Meg's snow storm shot
I soooooo want this play room...
Pickles and Dede
This shot by Lisa
This plushie Kitty
This painting by Stephanie
This photo
and last but not least....this painting by Rachel Austin








Post a Comment

0 Comments