Subscribe Us

Header Ads

SUPERMAGGIE order has arrived and is up on the site!

Bitte, Peony, Peril & Yerby
Aoki (sold)
Yerby
Peony (sold)
Liverpool

What can I say about Supermaggie....
They, Maggie & Michael, are just wonderful, amazing people. Maggie's designs are just gorgeous and the quality of their product is impecable! I ordered a few T's from them and one day I asked them if they printed tags or would consider it? Michael emailed me back and asked what it was I made. So I gave them the link to my Etsy shop and they ended up buying a bear and a Squirrel. They loved them so much they asked me to collaborate with them and I was just thrilled. They completely inspire me and have given me loads of tips and help. I just adore Supermaggie and everything about Maggie & Michael. Michael plays music and Maggie also paints. Before I knew much about them I ran across Maggie's paintings somewhere...I saw Black Pom Poms and Golden Frog Pond. It was weird to discover later that she was the one that painted them. So I guess what I am trying to say is I really appreciate and admire them both and when you support Supermaggie you are supporting an extremely amazing business that has help put me on the map. Thanks Maggie and Michael you are truly wonderful and amazing people. xo

Post a Comment

0 Comments