Subscribe Us

Header Ads

A preview to Kindergarten has arrived...

Shoko the songbird Love=Creature
Kimmelman the bunny Love=Creature
Valenti the Songbird Love=Creature
Chloe the Robin Love=Creature
Elliott the Elephant Love=Creature
Superhero
Mummy
New to us doll with Disco Roller skates
from our good friends Amy and Kerry...check out their shop
Sugartown!!!

So...Memphis is in ballet camp this week. This means 2 1/2 hours a day for this week she is in camp...away from Ma. I have to be honest...I hate it. I miss her so much. I know I should be loving my free time but I find myself lost and lonely. She really is the light of my life. I know Kindergarten will be better because it will be longer and I will actually go home but Ballet camp is shorter so I have been filling my time with errands and such...and actually aimlessly walking thru malls. I really feel VERY weird without her. It's like I'm not myself anymore if I am alone. It has been almost 6 years now that I have been her Ma so I have to give myself a break. Time...it takes time...but I don't have to like it. We have become so close and I just LOVE having her around. I guess I should really consider having another baby??? I did not expect to love motherhood this much...still freaks me out but I do. It's the absolute best thing I have ever done(besides marrying my wonderful hubbyxo) and to prove it even more we have this amazing, gorgeous, intelligent, well behaved, funny and amazing girl. It goes by soooooo fast it really scares me. I also don't want to be one of those Ma's who loses myself in my kid (s)...too late it's happened.

All the above animals are at GrumbleToy...I can't find it online yet but I believe that's where they will be...anywho...here are some new flickr favs for your viewing pleasure...
Renegade...Curious Bird
Renegade Swallowfield..jenxo
Renegade Pixiegenne...megxo
I LOVE THIS
Thanks for posting this Steph...
Love
LOve
WOW
Too Cute
Love the contrast
My hubby will love this
This is amazing...people actually used to look this cool...xo

Post a Comment

0 Comments