Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Small Magazine Featured one of my Jack Rabbits!!!

small magazine featured one of my Jack Rabbits this issue...
Steve Visneau is the photographer and I love this picture...
go check it out...it's a gorgeous mag dedicated to handmade kids items.

Just wanted to help spread the word and the love about small... thanks so much for featuring me! It means the world to me that the folks at small love my work and I was featured with so many other talented and wonderful people...I mean seriously look at who else is on the page with me...WOW!! Please go and check out the entire mag...now...xo Oh and it turns out the lovely Camilla Engman is one of the illustrators...

Yep...that was two, two, two posts in one evening...what can I say...I love this day. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments