Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Spreading the yardsale love....xo

Saw this on the way to a yardsale...
Chair...$5.00
Crazy painting...$1.00
New knife for Jason...50 cents...
Cool wooden Apple box $3.00

We went to some yardsales yesterday, went shopping for food, I read a lot of my book club book (Watership Down), rested due to a major sinus headache...starting on Wednesday...went on long dog walk, had dinner, read some more, time for stories, read more of my book...went to bed.
What a day...fun...long...busy...sinus PAIN!!! Last day of Ballet camp was super fun. Got some great photos and had a spontaneous playdate...Memphis made a friend in camp and she asked us over. Her mother is wonderful and it was a nice surprise. I had fun and so did Memphis. This was not what I usually do so it felt good to do something spur of the moment and I am hoping we will see more of them. Wonderful family and Kristin was just so wonderful to talk with. Must share my finished order for Supermaggie soon and some mail I rec'd from Ashley and from Jen. So wonderful...and made my day. Must photograph the gorgeous goodies and share. Happy Sunday...
Flicker favs...
Just beautiful
super duper cool
still sooooo wanting to make some of these.
What a fantastic bag...


Post a Comment

0 Comments