Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Beautiful Beach, beautiful Light and our beautiful Girl











This is where the wedding is going to be...only a lot of it will be inside the building that's on the beach. Love this lens oh so very much wishing it was mine. It is a Canon 24-105mm f4 and you can get it on sale as low as $699.00 but it's priced at about $1029.00. It is such a fun lens to use that I can't get over how much I love it. So we went to test it out and to inspect the surroundings. It is actually our favorite beach and we do go there a lot but it had been awhile and well...I wanted to test it out...oh and test the rented camera body as well...Canon 5D. I just have a Digital Rebel...I do love it so but the 5 D is amazing. Now I totally want that too. Anywho...wedding is tomorrow and I am very anxious to have it all be in full swing. I really am no good at all at the waiting...hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and thank again for all the kind words. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments