Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Red pants and Retroactive Kids....

My new red pants and me..a bit too close up buy hey that's me.

Love all the books and the shelf!!

On the other side of the shop you can get your kids hair cut too...

Amazing vintage sweater dresses and sweaters..

This is Trisha's art...so colorful and I love rabbits.

Love that vintage oven...wish I had room for it.

Count the birdies is amazing and just look at that vintage jumpsuit

Cool tops for boys and girls

Retroactive Kids is a kids shop that a friend of mine owns...her name is Trisha and she is also a Mom and an artist. We met at her shops' first location in West Seattle about 3 years ago...wow...time flies. The shop is located in Columbia City in Seattle at 4859 Rainier Ave S.
Seattle, Wa. 98118, (206) 932.3154.
They specialize in retro inspired items for kids and babies and in vintage items. The feel of the shop is just amazing and the new space is a lot bigger and brighter than the old one. I finally got down there and was amazed by how adorable it is. I just love it....So if you are ever in the area or just live in Seattle you should swing by and take a look...you won't be disappointed. Trisha owns the shop with her partner Beth and they just have super taste and are both such great people. Anywho...I have been meaning to make this post for a bit now and I am finally getting around to sharing about it. I really hope that those of you that can will drop by and check it out.

In other news...I am wearing my new RED pants today and thought I would share my new found color...I am very proud of myself for stepping outside my black comfort box. :)
I also have a scrap swap to share and some amazing mail I rec'd all the way from Japan but for now I would like to share some flickr favs and tell you to check out Lisa's shop update....(it's a bit late now...I missed the Ship prints :( ) and also to check out Meg's blog for all the amazing links she posted.....I am sososososososo excited for the new Wes Anderson movie I can not wait!!!!
Meg so rocks. :)

LOVE
Lots of birds always amaze me...
couch envy
Meg's pick...I LOVE THIS
What a rad workspace...
So funny
This is what I should be doing.....

Post a Comment

0 Comments