Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Happy 12 Year Anniversary to us......it actually seems like yesterday that we were married :)






Today is our 12 year wedding anniversary.....but we have been together for 17 years!!!!! Wow!!!
We met when we were so very young and he claims it was love at first sight and he knew I was the one that he would marry. Over the years I have heard this story many times and it is still very hard for me to believe. I on the other hand was in a relationship at the time that ended very badly...and well it would be awhile before we would date. All I know is that I am the luckiest person in the world to have found Jason and I never ever forget that. We have shared so many, many good times and have helped each other thru all the bad ones. Marrying Jason is the very best thing I have ever done in my entire life and having our daughter Memphis is the 2nd. I truly am very blessed to have them both and wake up each and everyday remembering how lucky I am!! Our wedding was beautiful...not everything worked out right and we were on a very, very tight budget but it was just beautiful. I was nervous about all the people and some of the details but I was never ever nervous about getting married to Jason...not one little bit. The wedding party walked out to the Mikado and Jason walked out to theme song from 2001 a Space Odyssey and we did our vows Cat and The Hat style...Will you take her in a box, will you take her with a fox, will you take her with mouse, will you take her in a house...you get the idea. It made everybody laugh and I think it was a wonderful surprise. The weather was gorgeous and so was the location. We got married in the Pagoda building at Point Defiance Park. We also had our reception there as well. We invited approx 150 folks but ended up with closer to 200. I will never forget walking down the aisle and looking into Jason's eyes while we recited our vows and how amazing it felt to drive away in our limo waving to everyone from the sunroof. It was truly a magically night and was worth all the stress of planning it. Jason's Ma did not make things easy and actually even upset my mother when it came to the rehearsal dinner. I don't think Jason's Ma approved of me and it would take years before she actually accepted our marriage. Stress and all it was a very, very memorable wedding and I danced my ass off...after spending a big chunk of the night saying hello to all the guests I just busted loose and danced and danced. I remember dancing during our special song 'Our Love Is Here to Stay' it was amazing. We had disco balls and lights and golden stars hanging from the beams...I will always remember how it felt to be in his arms, they are so long and strong....xoxo
Memphis is staying with Mema (my Ma) and last night we got to go to The Darjeeling Limited and Jason made us amazing homemade pizzas. I LOVED the movie so much and so did Jason!!! It was amazing and I can't wait to see it again. We got to lounge around this morning and it has been so very relaxing. We do miss Memphis though but it is so very nice to be able to enjoy each other's company uninterrupted! We have an amazing life together and I know just how lucky we are to have found each other!!! Happy 12 year anniversary Honey...I love you so very, very much and you are still so smoking hot it hurts. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments