Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Orbs on the brain....

I was strangely attracted to these balloons...maybe because I look like one right now.....today...I am taking it easy. I have fallen off the production wagon and have become rather lame. What can I say??? Life is coming at me in many directions right now and I am freakin' out just a bit.
Soon a new life will be here and I will be in charge of it most of the time. Wow...I am getting excited but I am the kind of person that doesn't really get excited for the trip until I am on the plane. Life is very good right now. All of us are doing well and in spite of my exhaustion I am feeling surprisingly upbeat. I finally cleaned out my bookmarks...am doing housework today and trying to just take it easy. Today I would like to share with you a few flickr favs and a few Etsy finds...so here goes...
Honeywind makes these amazing leg warmers and I want some...
Esdesigns makes amazing jewelry!!!
Check out these little cuties by AlohaDear...
Killer coasters by patriciaclark
Love these plush....

now some flickr favs
sooooo cute
gorgeous photo
just look at that cutie
a little color and one of my all time fav flowers
want
love
wow

Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments