Subscribe Us

Header Ads


39 weeks with the boy...

Closet in it's last stages...


Photo Mosaic FINALLY done...now we have to hang it up :)


Janne's amazing magnets...get some today....


So...what a week it was and then the weekend was even crazier. We are getting a C-section...this week....so scared that I am crying daily. Some days are better than others....but with our daughter we should have really had a c-section...it was super duper hard. I would prefer natural birth but the doctor is actually recommending a C-section and she is not pro-C-Section at all. So....by the end of this week our boy will be here!!!!! We have the name narrowed down to 3 choices and have to pick one....so hard. We are mostly ready but still have a million little things to do. I am very uncomfortable right now and have to rest all the time. Wow....it's actually happening!!!

We finally finished the closet...Jason forgot to measure the middle shelf the first time so he had to start all over....Saturday was a very hard day...luckily it was super warm and sunny which helped a bit....

I want to make sure to thanks Aline for the amazing print she sent to me. What a wonderful surprise it was. I am going to hang it this week. Check our her Etsy shop....

Also want to give a huge thank you to Janne for our package all the way from Norway!!!! She is amazing and what a super duper nice thing to do....I love it all!!! Thanks Janne!!! Check our her gorgeous blog and shop!!!


Okay...I must run...too much to do and so little time. xoxoxoxo
Oh...I also put my alien and new owl in my shop!!! It will be slow going for a bit right now but I have loads of new ideas!!!

Sorry about being so absent...just a lot going on right now....

Post a Comment

0 Comments