Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Heidi Kenney is sooooooooo wonderful...










The whole fam went to Heidi Kenney's Opening at Schmancy on Friday....it was really fun. Memphis loved it and got to eat a cupcake. Soren had a lot of amazing things to look at first and foremost Heidi's work and I got to meet THE Heidi Kenney...and her super sweet Hubby.
She is so fantastic and I was in awe of how much she gets done. She seriously has a plush empire.
I seriously could have chatted with her for hours and hours but alas the fam was ready to go.
They were super patient with me and let me enjoy even after they were tired and hungry.
Heidi and her husband were two of the friendliest people I have met in a long time and I only wish they lived closer. I am in LOVE with those hanging bird houses. Sooooo cool and that tree she did was gorgeous. It was a whole lot of family fun and I am so so glad we got a chance to go.
Heidi...you are a true plush genius and super fab person. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments