Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Raindrops keep falling on my head...small shop update....

My Raindrops all in a row....
Melvin the Lightning Bolt comes with Thor the Thunder Cloud
Walter the Sweetie Bird Love=Creature

I have wanted to make raindrops and clouds for a long long long time. I have always been fascinated by clouds and rain. I love the way it smells outside after a good spring time rain...so fresh and clean. I also have wanted to do a GIANT earred bunny for awhile now and it was super fun to free hand it. I love the way Nepo turned out and actually hope he does not sell...anywho...a small shop update is now if full swing...some have already sold to my amazing, fantastic buyer Natalie....thanks Natalie...
I am starting to get back in the swing of things...I love my new Sewing Machine I just wish I had more time to sew and more energy to be creative...but our Son is so adorable and worth it. In now time at all he will be big and won't need me anymore so I will enjoy it while it lasts....thanks to all of you that have supported my work...I really and truly do appreciate it. xoxo Happy summering...
Anywho...more to come....the clouds will keep rolling in and the raindrops will keep falling...I want to make raindrops and dew drops with arms and legs too. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments