Subscribe Us

Header Ads

SUPERMAGGIE order is getting oh so very close to being done.




Cloud and above Owls for my almost finished Supermaggie order....

Oooooooohhhhh....I just can't seem to have the time to sew right now. I get 10 minutes here...15 minutes there...do dishes...change a diaper...run life errands...you know toilet paper, diapers, wipes, food, gas, bank.....then the evening comes a long and I am wiped out. Lately I am forcing myself to at least make progress. Oh how you forget how much work a new baby is until you have one again. Don't get me wrong...it is also loads of fun. Reading books, tummy time, singing, baby babble, tickle time...Soren loves to be tickled...he is really such a happy and easy baby but now weighs 21 lbs at 6 1/2 months...my biceps are very tired. Anywho...if I am being lame to anyone or you think I am a flake I apologize but that's how it is right now for me. Oh and this last weekend I was hit hard with exhaustion which made my Sarcoidosis flair up. Did you know Bernie Mac had Sarcoidosis? So...even though most of the time I feel normal sometimes when I over do it I cause my body to be hit hard and it takes awhile to recover. I get so exhausted I can hardly manage anything, which causes depression, anxiety and I get shaky have tunnel vision and feel like I will collapse. It's not fun but it could be worse. As long as I take better care of myself and avoid stress or at least manage my stress I am good. So....that's what's up with me. Still totally celebrating the Obama win...so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few Flickr favs of late
So so so good
gorgeous
inspiring and I'm a vegetarian...
I just love this
I want one of her pieces sososososos badly.....
I am witness to genius
I had a dream about Wilfredo
I am a big big fan
Soren would look amazing in this hat in this color
I have thought about doing plush black eyes but this one is just soooo sooo good
I am a huge fan

Post a Comment

0 Comments