Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Happy Happy Merry Merry Have yourself and all that good stuff...



I really can not believe it is already Christmas time AGAIN....man...the years just keep going faster and faster. I can hardly even keep up anymore. This year we have had a Blast of snow...it was blizzard like conditions for awhile and we even had a few snow drifts in our yard. It's been here since Thursday and it just kept coming and coming. The whole city has slowed down and you know what...I like it. It's so quiet outside and so bright. Anywho...I can't wait for Santa to come because I have been very good this year and mostly I can't wait to see the kids faces...Memphis is crazy for Christmas. So...Happy Happy and Merry Merry...don't drink and drive and most of all relax and enjoy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments