Subscribe Us

Header Ads

More More More

Please see my flickr for photo credits....

Okay so I am a bit stressed of late. Being a full time Ma to two kids is wiping me out. My wonderful daughter whom I love dearly is pushing me to my limits especially in the morning. I have to figure out a smart way to get her to take more responsibility in the morning. There is just so much to do and never enough time and we argue. I try to keep my cool but I admit I lose it from time to time. The holidays are coming way too FAST this year and I am trying to keep it all fun and exciting but there is only so much time in a day. Anywho...just a really quick release of frustration usually helps. Hope everyone is enjoying the marvelous holiday season!!! xoxo Back to house work and hopefully sewing. Actually managed to get a few things 1/2 done last night. :) Oh...My Birthday is this Friday. Yup I am a Sag...in every sense of the meaning except I don't get to travel much. I would like to. Jason and I will go out to a dinner and movie and he took the WHOLE day off in honor of my Birth. That is so nice of him to do. Anywho...Sag people RULE!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments