Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Inspiration....




My all time favorite Klee....i really really really love this because I always have house on the brain. I need to buy it and frame it and hang it over my fire place :)




Love love love love love this Meg!!!

I adore the amazing tattooed men from Mimi K...gots to get me one....
I REALLY want one of her dolls...I can't quite afford one yet but someday...from Takiyaje

A lovely Donna Wilson Doll that I wish was mine...I will make dolls soon.
They are my first love...I LOVE handmade dolls!!!



From the fabulous Jess Brown...again if money were no object...MINE Mine MINE



I have always loved Raggedy Ann...this one is from Dawn Lewis

From Black Bird Fashion..I am dying to make more sock dogs :) Memphis would love this guy!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments