Subscribe Us

Header Ads

My Gorgeous gorgoues loot from One Red Robin...aka Jhoanna Aranez



Gorgeous Peg Bear for Soren....I LOVE LOVE LOVE him

Beautiful card from Jhoanna...who happens to have gorgeous handwriting too...

Cool little Art Canvas...so cute.

Gorgeous Australian fabric

Gorgeous Australian Fabrics

For Jason...Memphis is plotting a way to get a hold of this. She loves Boomerangs...

For Memphis...tiny little adorable Creature from Australia

For me...I am a tote bag FREAK....
Once upon a time I found Jhoanna's blog...One Red Robin and ever since I have admired her work. I think it was sometime in 2006 or maybe 2005...anywho she is just amazingly talented and a Ma as well. I love her blog and read it all the time. So when I had the chance to do a swap with her I was sosososososo happy. I was late with my end...always am...but I think she liked it. Anywho...if you have never seen Jhoanna's work...run to her blog asap or her flickr or her Etsy shop and check it out. She is amazing. Thanks sooooo much Jhoanna...some of this loot will be under the tree for sure! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments