Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Urban Craft Uprising was a lot of fun...but it was too short



Arriving at Urban Craft Uprising...oh how I love it so.

Got these babies on super markdown from www.passionflower.etsy.com

Both of us have new boots on...

Amazing work...I had to have this guy..Only$10.00 from Wonder Thunder

Dad and Lad...

Killer plush star pins from Malia Peoples www.Ladykonnyaku.com


We went to Urban Craft Uprising this Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I felt left out not selling but hey...you can't do it all all the time. It was super great and there was ALOT I wanted to buy...but I restrained. We had fun and that's what matters. Even Soren likes it. Saw the gorgeous Kristen and Mucho. Also saw Coco of Softlife and one of her lovely children. Wish I would have taken more photos but hey...I was a bit on the H.O. side from Jason's work party the night before. What can I say...I don't get out much. That too was super fun. About...ooooh 1600 or so people...that's all. His company is BIGish. I wore a crazy teal top with a black mini, red tights and super pointy high heels. It was so fun....I did not take a photo of myself...bummer...or Jason...oh well. I suck in the photo dept right now...I did get called Elfin...um not what I needed to hear...actually made me shed a few tears and then I got it together. Soren is only 7 months old and I wanted to look good not Elfen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments