Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Color week...PURPLE...yea...I kinda went ape over purple...weird












Yep...I found a lot of purple in my world...weird because I like purple but until recently I wasn't so crazy about it so I thought it would be harder to find and I didn't even go many places today so most of it came from my home....
Going out tonite with the fabu Kristen...finally we are going to go out. Today was filled with many diaper changes....three clothing changes for Soren...one bedding change...many bottle feedings...baby food feedings...playing together...dog walk and of course drop off and pick up at school for Memphis...sooooooo I can't wait to go out and just be plain Dawn...just plain Dawn...sounds really nice right now. xoxoxo Happy Tuesday :)
For more color photos visit Leya's blog for links....I love this color week...it's soooooo fun!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments