Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Yellow Wednesday...I heart yellow!!!!














Yellow yellow yellow...can never ever have enough of yellow....This color week is such blast. I love it so much. Almost all of this yellow was found in our home...since I am here so much with my cutie Soren...who happens to be napping right now...it was hard to pick what to do...but when he wakes up we are going on some errands...this week is flying by...Memphis has been much better in the morning...Soren is sleeping a little more and I got to go out last night!!! Kristen brought me some goodies and we went to Odd fellows which I really really liked. I had a great time. She is so easy to talk to and I love to be out and about. I realized as I was walking to meet her that there is a whole entire world outside of mine...people coming home from work...walking their dogs...meeting up for drinks....it was an eye opener. Man the first months of a new baby are just so surreal....you are so focused on the baby you really forget about a lot especially if you are a stay at home Ma. Anywho...I hope I get out more often in the near future because it was super fun. I am lucky to know so many amazing people and I really need to get out more....Happy YELLOW Wednesday...for more of color week check out Leya's blog...curious bird...for links...

Post a Comment

0 Comments