Subscribe Us

Header Ads

In the land of dolls there once lived a lady that was crazy for them...







Finally I have finished the dolls I have been plugging away at. Man Soren is just so active and usually only takes one very short nap...right now...and I have to try and squeeze it all in at night after he goes to bed and I have to be inspired to work on them...geez...it's so hard sometimes to find energy for me....but Soren is so cute and fun and we have a great time. Anywho...tody is pink Thursday so I will be back later in the day to post my pink photos.....the thing about these dolls is they take a long time to make and I am just having the hardest time letting them go but in this batch at least one or two will go into my shop...it will take me a bit to get them in. I will post about them before I put them in my shop and I am not going to reserve them...they will not be cheap but they will be reasonable and it will just be so hard to see one go....I love dolls...see you later today xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments