Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Lovely Doll Love=Creatures





Hello hello hello...so sorry for the LONG absence. I have been so crazed....birthday parties, sick kid, housework, Soren is a pistol, errands, dog walks......finally my Lovely Doll Love=Creatures are ready to go. I have 3 of them in the shop right now and will list 5 more tomorrow...asap. When Soren goes down for a nap will pop them in the shop. I had sooooo much fun making them and don't want to let them go. Like I said before they will not be cheap...each one takes approx 4 hours to make if I focus...so I think it's fair to charge what I have and if they don't sell...I guess I will just be stuck with them....They are all one of a kind. Their hair is stitched and they have been swimming around in my brain for years now. It feels so fantastic to bring them to life. Anywho...I promise not to disappear again....until tomorrow....:)

Post a Comment

0 Comments