Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Shop Update tonight....Jacks are in my shop NOW!!

this weekend was filled with resting, one play date to a movie 'Escape to Witch Mountain'...it was okay...Memphis did not like how violent it was...no blood or injuries just a lot of shooting...bummer...I kinda knew it but her super good friend wanted to see it and I love the original....let's see...it snowed....hailed...rained alot...and we had a wind storm all in one day...geez..I also got to sew a little but mostly I had to rest.....I still have a cold and a bad cough....going to the doc soon if this keeps up...just when I feel a bit better...I get worse....oh well...Memphis had to do the ABC box today at school...they get to take home a suitcase and fill it with 6-12 objects that represent who they are, then on Monday they take the items out one by one and say a bit about each item...then the class writes a biography on them and they write an Autobiography on themselves...it was fun helping her pick the items...she made a book of drawings and a few writings...I made a photo mosaic and put it in a frame...it was fun too...anywho....gotta run Mr. Soren is a yelling at his Mama...that's me :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments