Subscribe Us

Header Ads

8 things...


I was tagged by Kristen..... So...here goes...

eight things I am looking forward to:

1. More 'ME' time
2. Our family reunion next summer 2010
3.Sewing...sewing...sewing...
4. Being in better shape...sooooon
5. Having more energy
6. Going on our Beachy mini break
7. Traveling to Europe....someday....
8. Owning our own home :)

eight things I did yesterday:

1. Cleaned house
2. Played with Soren (and fed Soren, and changed Soren, and played some more, and bathed Soren, and played some more, fed Soren...you get the picture)
3. Sketched out some new Plush bodies for some new Love=Creatures
4. tried to sew...too tired...failed.
5. Dropped and picked up my daughter from school
6. helped my Daughter with her homework.
7. Watched 'Housewives of NY'
8. Tried to rest


eight things I wish I could do:

1. Run every day
2. Have abs of steel
3. Quilt
4. Be an expert seamstress
5. Travel more....
6. Buy all the Plushies I wanted....
7. Buy a BIG home right NOW
8. Feel good all the time :)


eight shows I watch:

1. Project Runway
2. Top Chef
3. Lost
4. Medium
5. America's Next Top Model (sometimes)
6. 30 Rock
7. The Office
8. Loads of DVD's from Netflixs...so far I am IN LOVE with Entourage

I am tagging....
1. Meg aka Pixiegenne
2. Martha aka Uniform Studio
3. Besty from urchinmama
4. Jennifer aka Mama Urchin
5. Jennifer aka cotton monster
7. Jenny aka Frecklewonder
8. Maritza aka sotosofties

THANKS KRISTEN



Post a Comment

0 Comments