Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Some amazing finds I just have to share....


Brandistrickland....love this so much and her shop is filled with amazing art

Monkeytonkey....love these plushies...just love them

These are from Jane Foster's shop at Etsy....go here to get one
I just love them so much. I have always, always, always wanted to silkscreen some plush faces and these are just so good. I love them...

I made you a Beard....What a cool shop this is!!! You just have to go and check it out...

Big Stone head...I just love the Lincoln and Obama Pillows...too cool...just too cool....
(just to be clear all the above photos were from these folks Etsy shops...they are not my photos )



So this weekend was a bit slower but still jam packed. We did house work, ran errands, dog walks, resting, a bit of play in the yard, Memphis had a play date and now we just have to fill the week up with fun. Memphis already wants to know what we are doing tomorrow....yikes...anywho...just a quick post to share some cool finds...hope your weekend was great!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments