Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Shop of the week....Melanie Favreau







I have been a huge fan of Melanie Favreau for awhile now...and I own 3 of her pieces!!! One was a gift for myself the other two were from my fabu Hubby!!! I love her sense of humor, her use of silhouette images and the words she puts on her pieces. I own 'This is Fake I am not' and every time I wear it...it makes me smile. She is amazing and such a wonderful person....here is part of her Etsy profile....

Hi! I live in the city of Montreal, in Quebec, Canada. I can't picture myself doing anything else, I just love my job! And my husband, my 5 cats, my numerous pairs of eyeglasses (who's counting!), purses...I think I'll stop there! I love cheese too...and coffee cups :P


I get inspired by, well everything! A color, a song, a glass of milk...

She is wicked talented so check out her flickr, her Etsy shop and just look at all the beautiful work she creates....thanks Melanie....


In other news...
Today is day 2 of summer vaca and so far so good. We are going to have an amazing day and we wish you all the same....xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments