Subscribe Us

Header Ads

What a weekend of Family fun....





This weekend we went to the Puyallup Fair. It was a really fun day and we ran into a bunch of people we know which was unusual. I even ate some fair food... curly fries. Due to my super sensitive tummy I ususally stay away from fair food. My favorite part is always the chickens but I also loved watching Memphis on the canoe ride...she was sooooo happy. Her favorite part was the canoe ride and seeing some of her friends. Then we went for a long family walk and took some photos. This week I have a lot of wholesale orders to work on and I am hoping to refresh my shop and I am going to try and start the new life of Dawn. I must go to bed earlier...I must. No more staying up late sewing and watching talk shows. I also really need to organize my life. It is getting a little sloppy and is driving me batty. Happy Monday :). I for one am exhausted by the week's end...but in a good way.

Post a Comment

0 Comments