Subscribe Us

Header Ads

More Stills from our Home....and a few new plushies!

I heart bunnies...especially white ones so this is my collection so far
A bunny I did for a special order
Our family member Seana
Part of the same special order

One of the 3 Kiwi Birds we own from Spiked with pearls


I wanted to thank all of you that said wonderful things about my 6 things about me post. I really appreciate all the love and it made my day. Thanks Ashley G, Jhoanna, Meg, Zoe, Cynic the Lamb and Jessica.
I had a lot of fun reading all the weird things about all of you and I really truly appreciate the love you showed me. I feel very lucky to have this blog. It means a lot to me to be inspired and just to chat. I heart blogging and all of you. For those of you who read blogs but never comment that's cool too but you should seriously consider delurking yourself sometime. It feels great. I am taking a short blogging break. Back on Sunday. Happy weekending!!!:) Cheers to all of us weirdos!!!

Oh and a special thanks to Saidie... for featuring me on her blog and the compliments. xo

Post a Comment

0 Comments