Subscribe Us

Header Ads

P Town...Fun was had by all!!!







We went to visit our friends Kim and Robby this weekend. We got to see their new house and it is really gorgeous. They have a lot of work to do but it's soooo cool. They took us all around the city and we went to some new spots. I got to go to Fabric Depot which was amazing. I couldn't believe how big it was. From the outside it doesn't look like much but when you walk in...it's huge. I felt like I was in the 70's....but there was so much inside I had to keep my focus. Fleece...wool...eyes....fleece...wool...eyes. The cottons were calling me but I kept on task. I ended up getting some cool eyes and some gorgeous fleece. I passed on the wool but next time I won't be able to. I also go to go to Bolt on Alberta street. They had lots of cool new cotton prints but my favorite by far was the Japanese cottons. I thought Alberta street was kinda weird but the shops were cool. My husband really wants us to move there and as much as I like P Town I am not so sure. I only have a few friends there and I just don't have the feel for the town still.
If anyone has any cool Portland stories or info please send it my way....I need all the help I can get. xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments