Have an account?
Posted by Admin Eson on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 in






We went to visit our friends Kim and Robby this weekend. We got to see their new house and it is really gorgeous. They have a lot of work to do but it's soooo cool. They took us all around the city and we went to some new spots. I got to go to Fabric Depot which was amazing. I couldn't believe how big it was. From the outside it doesn't look like much but when you walk in...it's huge. I felt like I was in the 70's....but there was so much inside I had to keep my focus. Fleece...wool...eyes....fleece...wool...eyes. The cottons were calling me but I kept on task. I ended up getting some cool eyes and some gorgeous fleece. I passed on the wool but next time I won't be able to. I also go to go to Bolt on Alberta street. They had lots of cool new cotton prints but my favorite by far was the Japanese cottons. I thought Alberta street was kinda weird but the shops were cool. My husband really wants us to move there and as much as I like P Town I am not so sure. I only have a few friends there and I just don't have the feel for the town still.
If anyone has any cool Portland stories or info please send it my way....I need all the help I can get. xoxo
0 Responses to “P Town...Fun was had by all!!!”:

Post a Comment