Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Before.....and after.....


Puccie the Bunny SOLD

So...I found this dress for $3.99 and it was mint. I washed it several times to soften it up and now it's a bunny and will be sooooo much more. What do you think? I thought it would be interesting to show and I think the fabric is to die for. At first I thought the dress was
handmade but it actually had a label. It was made in Oregon. It came with a matching cotton belt too which I of course plan on wearing. I tried it on but it was snug on the top so it was a no go and my build just could not carry off this print. Anywho the bunny will be in my shop sometime later today along with more bunnies and a few small owls. I am trying to update my shop before I have to do anymore orders. Today I have bookclub....should be fun but I did not read the book. Oh well....happy Sunday afternoon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments