Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Am I getting old?......

I am feeling a bit.....
and slightly out of....
I do not like being called cute either.....but I do love the word cute
for inanimate objects...
This is how she likes her hat....
So...now My cutie is sick. Good times....washing blankets and clothing....how I love when we are all sick. I am finally feeling better but I think I may have a sinus infection. Hooray!!! I was supposed to go to Schmancy today but will have to go Saturday/Sunday or Monday instead. Kristen is sooooo cool. I have re-scheduled and canceled due to on going illnesses...aaaahhh
Anywho I just wanted to say a quick hello and a big thank-you to Heidi Kenney for linking me on her blog. That was a really nice surprise!!! I have always admired Heidi. She gets soooo much done that it amazes me. Although if I were not a full time Ma I think I would be almost as productive...at least I like to think so. Anywho thanks Heidi!!! I would also like to say thanks to Connie for linking my wares that are on Orange Button on her blog...Hopperhome bunny blog.
That was also a very nice surprise!! I really appreciate it Connie.

Now I would love to share some of my favorite flickr photos....
I so hope I get one of these wallets that are done by Tinymeat with Ashley's artwork...
I am sooo impressed with Meg's project...I only hope I am as good of a mother as she..
I totally heart Stephanie's neighboorhood series....she is such a wonderful person as well.
This living room is soooooo gorgeous...
I absolutely adore Shiso Mama (Mimi) and her blog...she is a wonderful person and what amazing taste she has....I adore this wall pocket and all her wall pockets...
I ADORE this and this and this....Irana is soooo talented and only 23!!!
This cat is tooo much....
I loved, loved seeing my Owl Beord that Ashley gave as a gift :)
This totally speaks to me very loudly...I have Sarcoidosis in my lungs...
From the very talented Cynic the Lamb....wow!!!
and last but not least......Julia's designs are sooooooo amazing...I adore them all

That's it for me until next time.
Off to sew and care for my cutie.xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments