Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Gimme some Plush love....xo

Words can not describe how much I LOVE my WAWAYAmermaid #5
Well hello there!! Today I wore a poncho...that's right.
It is 100% wool and was only $5.00 brand new from the fair last fall...



This doll is AMAZING!!! www.novembermoon.etsy.com

Almost done with whsl order for ShopOrangeButton.com....check
Walked Dog....check
Did dishes...4 or 5 times...(no dishwasher)...check
Did laundry...check
Did areobics...check
vacuumed...check
Dusted...check
Switched out photos in frame above eating table (that's what we call it)...check
Picked up too many messes to count...check
Read stories...check
Worked on numbers with Memphis...check
Had dinner, lunch and breakfast...check
Child bathed dressed ready for day...check
Many other mundane yet necessary things done...check
Child put to bed...check
Time to sew....here I go....check

I sometimes feel like I am in an endless circle of life...it just keeps going and going and going...
I think I need a life slow down....
Flickr favs of the day...

This dress is WOW!!!
Gorgeous space...
Beautiful
I don't normally like hunters...
Love these lips...

Happy Fridaying.....xo

Post a Comment

0 Comments