Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Time goes by fast........



This was 3 years ago!!! This was one of our favorite jumpsuits and I kept it of course.
We took our hand chair outside and took some photos. Of course the Gucc had to get in on it.
In the fall she will be starting Kindergarten and I can hardly believe it. I will have time to make myself my very own Plush Empire...just kidding...but I do have a bunch of new bodies in the works and can't wait to develope them. On the other hand...my life will be totally different and I am getting really sad...we are together alllll the time and I will miss that soooo much. Still working on whsl and trying to finish....getting ooooooh so close now. Sorry Wendy...I'm really working...life just keeps getting in my way. Allergies have made me a bit wacked this week and I must say I give up on Claritin...it turns me into a very angry person and I am actually afraid of myself. Can't do Sudafed either...bad for the bladder and just too hard on my system. So...I will be looking to Bee pollen...or other nasty chemicals...hopefully the Bee Pollen will work. Hope it doesn't cost a small fortune. Time to share some Flickr favs...this cracks me up...and this chi is sooo cute it hurts me and I wish I would have seen this show. I have to say...I doubt I am alone but I really miss Lisa's old blog 'A Bird in the Hand'...of course there is the new one here. On the upside I have discovered and become more dedicated to other blogs.

Pixiegenne

Karkovski ( my maiden name ended in ski)
Kitty Genius
Slow Progress
Shimandsons
Soulemama
whileshenaps
Happy Cavalier
Soto Softies
Poppalina
Bloesem
Oneredrobin
PlushYou
twostraightlines
atoz
ohjoy
zippypops
houseonthehill
angrychicken
posiegetcozy
jesshutch
notmartha
whipup
mpatrizio

There are more but that's all I can do for now. xoxoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments