Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Supermaggie Order is DONE and on it's way...here's a preview!!!



Flock & Twig the Jack Rabbit Love=Creatures for Supermaggie

Twig & Flock the Jack Rabbit Love=Creatures for Supermaggie

Flock the Jack Rabbit Love=Creature for Supermaggie

Deede & Otto the Jack Rabbit Love=Creatures

Dande the Jack Rabbit Love=Creature for Supermaggie

Gotilda the Jack Rabbit Love=Creature for Supermaggie

Otto the Jack Rabbit Love=Creature

Sigi & Gurko the Jack Rabbit Love=Creatures
Lokesh & Sigi the Jack Rabbit Love=Creatures
Gurko the Jack Rabbit Love=Creature

All of these beauties are for Supermaggie!!!! Finally I am done and they are on their way. I am sooooo happy with how they all turned out and really loved working with their silk screened fabric. All of these are exclusive to them and can only be bought at www.Supermaggie.com

In other news my cold is getting better and my energy is coming back...just in time for me to get my butt in gear for Urban Craft Uprising. :)

Also I just wanted to say...if I am behind on emailing you or flaking out on you in anyway at all...I am so sorry I just have really been sick and have not been able to cope with all I have taken on. Things are on their way up....finally.

Ok....some flickr favs to share....
I so love this.
What could be better???
Love the new pillows....xo
Meg is back in action and just look how gorgeous!!!
This is gorgeous
oh the cuteness.......
I love this photo...I used to take photos of buildings all the time.
This cat is not happy...but cute
Want some of these...
This makes me smile...
I love this
I heart this photo
Love the composition

Post a Comment

0 Comments