Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Hey....what's new with you....


Memphis loves squirrels...we found this on Valentine's day and had to get it


dino collection



we love these...Soren loves them so much

A cool vintage calendar that has the same calendar as this year...weird wacky stuff
the Gucc


the life of a boy....

So today was a blur...drop off Memphis...go to Post office...go to Target...come home feed Soren again...play with Soren...clean house...vacuum...and during Vacuuming I hear the buses leaving (we live near a school) and I think geez that's a lot of buses for 1:20 and then I seriously jump and say "OH CRAP!!" I run to the school calendar and sure enough it's early dismissal day. OMG I have to grab Soren...get his slippers on...get his coat on....put him in the stroller and run out the door....we live close so I get there not too late and lucky for me the wonderful Miss M is there (she was a student teacher for Memphis' class) and I thank her and tell her I owe her. I felt SOSOSOSO stupid. I have not done that yet and I still can not believe I did. Lucky for me Memphis was not upset at all. I still feel really dumb...really dumb. The thing is usually they put a notice in kid mail but I never saw one this time. Man...I can't believe I did that....lucky for me I heard the buses. So not much new to report but I will leave you with a few more favs of late....

hello....can you say jealous...

I have always wanted this tablel set
I adore this
I love Raeburn ink very much

I am actually going out tonight....gasp...see y'all tomorrowie

Post a Comment

0 Comments