Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Yup...more Etsy love....


Must have one....by PearsonMaron of Etsy


I love this dog...by OdeliaLa of Etsy

I am in deep love with this milk jug necklace and I can't even drink milk...odd
It's by ballandchain of Etsy



so cute by tabidesigns of Etsy


Well folks...happy Thursday. I actually went out last night with my friend Amy...she is the best...seriously. She brought a bunch of vintage dolls for Memphis...3 were still in the original boxes. I will post them a bit later. She also gave her a bunch of stickers. It was sooooo great to drink wine and chat with her. We have known each other for a long time now and we always have a blast together. I am having a wonderful day even if the weather is crap. Anywho just wanted to spread some more Etsy love...buying handmade makes a big difference...xoxo
I will be back later with a green week post...:)

Post a Comment

0 Comments